In April 1947, 78 Years ago, our church began a new building project. This 2-story 45’ x 85’ building would be referred to as the “Church Annex.”
It would include a nursery, church school rooms, office, Pastor’s study, ladies parlor, gym or recreation hall, and a small chapel. This was a major expansion for a growing church. The project, later referred to as the Religious Education and Recreation Building, and was completed in 1950.