Our church has undergone many architectural changes over its 111 years, from the original redwood chapel, to the 1921 arts and crafts designed building, to the 1950 major addition (not to mention much interior remodeling through the years.)  Pictured here is the March 1950 dedication of the newly constructed chapel,  education and recreation wings.   The Pastor at the time was the Rev. John C. Wiley.