Save time and resources with online giving. You can make one-time gifts or recurring payments. You can specify where you want to your payment to go: Pledge or Offering, Designated Funds (such as Organ & Music), Memorial Funds, Special Offerings (5 for 5), and short-term fundraisers such as the Souper Bowl and Youth Service Projects.
How It Works
1. Click the ONLINE GIVING button, which will take you from our website to a secure payment page.
2. Make a Payment
- One-time payments (no profile required): Simply enter your name, address, payment method, payment amount, and other information into the required fields, and then submit the payment.
- Recurring payments (profile required): On the first visit to your payment page, create a password-protected profile by entering your name, address, payment method, and other required information, before setting up a recurring transaction. Then, on future visits, simply log-in to view or change information, without the need to re- enter personal profile data.
3. Receive Confirmation. You will see a printer-friendly confirmation page and you may also request an automatic email confirmation.
4. Payment Processing. Transactions are processed according to normal timelines and funds are electronically transferred to MHUCC’s account within 2-3 business days.
Donate from Your Smart Phone (iPhone or Android)
1. Download the App. Search “Vanco” in the App Store. Download the app with the white “Give+” icon.
2. Make a Payment. Open app and follow instructions to make a one-time or recurring payment.
3. Receive an email confirmation.